Saturday, September 1, 2007

Endorsed By All the Sweet Tooths!

Our real estate agent prefers us to be gone when the house is being shown; she thinks it encourages the prospective buyers to examine the house more closely as well as to speak more candidly about the house.

Swinging back from my errands, I see a strange car in the driveway which must mean the house is still being shown. What to do? Being a warm day, thoughts of ice cream danced through my mind. A brief ride later, I find myself at Dairy Queen trying a Waffle Sundae. (The pictures looked so tempting, I couldn't resist. And I got to pick two toppings from a list of a dozen or so.) Hot Fudge and strawberries poured over vanilla ice cream in a holder of waffle cone. Delicious! Endorsed by every tooth, each of which is a sweet tooth! May all the visitors be this slow. LOL.

No comments: