Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Visit to the Gym

Monday is one of the days I visit the gym to perform my penance for the calories that I so enjoy. In walking from my car to the entrance, I found that I was walking behind another guy.

Being gay, I love the sight of a sexy guy just as a straight man loves the sight of a sexy lady. Because I'm in love, I don't do anything but look, but looking is fun.

Well, the guy in front of me was a sexy, twenty-something boy with muscular, hairy legs, which started to turn me on. (Of course, being in Atlanta with my better half in Philadelphia has something to do with my libido too). I don't usually begin my gym visits that way.

Entering the gym, I handed the employee (a girl that I usually chat with) my ID and asked her how her week-end was. "Great!" she exclaimed, telling me how she went to Miami and had a fun time at the beach. "See?" she said, leaning toward me and opening her shirt collar. The sunburn was apparent, and I told her "You must have had a wonderful time!"

As I walked to the locker room to stow my gym bag, a cute, Asian, twenty-something gay looks at my legs, then looks into my eyes, smiles, and nods. Can everybody tell I'm horny?

Rotating through all the exercise (torture?) machines that I use, I came to the shoulder press. Nobody was there but they left their drink. I read the label incredulously. Somebody had branded the sports drink "Muscle Milk." LOL.

No comments: