Monday, October 15, 2007

Just in Time for Halloween!


Our spiders are doing their part to celebrate Halloween. Every autumn, spiders start weaving webs along the exterior walls of the homes in our Atlanta neighborhood. The one in the picture is just outside the back door, one of their favorite places. The webs appear suddenly, and never just one, usually at least three, four, or five appear simultaneously. Many a time, I've been surprised taking trash out the back door. My usual method of shutting the door, pivoting, and moving toward the trashcan almost always ensures that my face encounters any new web. LOL. This is the one proven method to wake me up without coffee!

By the way, one of my MySpace friends found a website where you can find your Halloween name. Click Here For Your Halloween Name. Mine is "Cobb Webbed Crotch," which makes me cringe because the name makes that area sound so unused. LOL.

No comments: