Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Great Time to Move

We're moving from Atlanta to Philadelphia, because of a change in jobs for my partner. He's already up there, while I'm sticking around in Atlanta to sell the house. Selling the house has been more of a challenge than either of us anticipated. The market here was not good, and has become even worse with the financial troubles of many of the mortgage companies (including the bankruptcy of HomeBanc). Still, the worst part of selling the home is being separated from each other. (I guess I'm still in love if that is my foremost complaint!) Luckily, Philadelphia is only a short plane flight, or a long day's drive, from Atlanta. At least during the summer, the drive is beautiful.

So, how do you think we're like the winters after living in Atlanta for over twenty years? LOL.

No comments: